Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Way To Happiness

I am just very happy today and I don't know what makes me to feel like that. The way to happiness feeling is a gift and it's given from one to another. I think I have a reason to be happy today. I am responsible for how I allow people's crap to affect me. I can stop allowing them to spin me up. Some things just aren't worth it.

For me, if someone is preaching something, it had better from the great book or original mind - true self of the human being, because, if it doesn't line up with it, I am so not going to accept it. So, if someone tells me something is in the book that I haven't read, they have to show it to me and I will definitely read it. Hmmm, however, my mind is a little too obvious, not much to discuss.

"For him who knows his own mind and sees intuitively his own nature, he is a Hero, a Teacher of gods and men, a Buddha". By, Sutra of Hui Neng 1.
Buddhism.

Oh, God... I feel so great and thank you very much! Anymore I am really trying to get my body into great shape, again. Hahaha...!

~~ Coffee time ~~

2 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no. Why are you still alive?

lololololololol
peace man. luv U

 
At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When we see clearly,
we can change

 

Post a Comment

<< Home