Sunday, July 02, 2006

Madness: The Smartest and The Dumbest

Clues:
- The Smartest is the one that doesn't know his ABC

- The Dumbest is the one that does know his ABC

I'd like to meet a debater that doesn't even pretend to be a fake genius and can discuss about something really matter and important. Sometime, when I'm so not in the mood, I don't tolerable stupidity, even though I'm not a smart person anyway. Some true genius person said "Nothing in the entire world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity" and I really trust in it. Do we get smart just in time to ask fucking questions that we actually don't even want to know the fucking answers? Negative, we absolutely do fucking not. Some people ask for damn criticism and they only want fucking praise, like I do give a shit.

Argh... I sicken fucking ignorant "smartest" people. Even though they're not intelligent enough to trouble me, but they so pissed me off, really. Their Godforsaken ego couldn't take rejection. They have to fucking pay to touch my mind and feelings. If I want any shit from them, I'll squeeze their head. Grrr... I don't give a crap. Did they flunk the How to Win Friends class? If they did, then they must know that if they make it plain they like people, it's hard for us to resist liking them back. They'd better shut the hell up, eat shit and die-die-die. Sometime silence is golden and more musical than any song, but, is the damn virtue of fucking fools.

I will never again spend or waste my time with people that call themselves smart just because they have a few stoopid opinions that not even right on the beam in any ways. Not anymore, truly! They wouldn't get the honor to fucking do me. I'm high-class whore and I don't mingle with high trash. I might have to be honest to myself and people whom I've trashed. I am a fucking asshole and true bitch ever, thus I cannot be fucking nice. Some friend told me that mean and rude was one of my better qualities and I took it as a compliment. I'm just me and I am who I am. Nuff fucking said..!!!

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.
By, Euripides (484 BC - 406 BC)

~~ I still believe in *K*4*R*M*4* ~~
Seems I have lost my mind and ain't articulate no more

1 Comments:

At 5:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lololololol

I do fucken agree, youre a true bitch ever

why I just can't keep from hating you? if anyone not liking you mustn't be discrimination, rite?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home