Wednesday, July 19, 2006

My Goddamn Life Really Blows

I am a true loser. How could that be? Because I do not even dare to face all the problems come across to me these days. I have no idea yet if I actually cannot fix them all nor do I just want to. I have tried once and it was wasting time. Everyday is a different day, but the problems that I have are still the same, because as I said before, I do not even want to fix them all, not even one by one. Therefore, they come to me day by day, and unfortunately, I keep considering them as an invisible thing, my bad. I have mentioned, “I do not need anyone to take care of me”, but now I think I need someone else to help me. Who is the one that could do it? No one could, I sure hope!

My problems are as complex as my personality. I just do not want to bother and annoy people with my pointless problems. They are unworthy of consideration to anyone. I have prayed to the God to get rid them off me, but it did not work as well. Perhaps the God loves me and keeps sticking up them on me. Oh, Lord, I cannot handle them any longer. What should I do? I should have to fight with myself first, because that the hardest and difficult task and an obstacle in my whole life, I guess. I so do need a new better life. Where and how can I find it? I might be able to find it in some quiet and peaceful place and be as wise as true human values. Now, I am going to disappear for a while. Oh, no, wait, I cannot do that, I have to do some important stuff. What an odd!

I know I do suck, blow, and need to get a life.
What a pathetic person I really am!

5 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y0ur L0rd returns

Dude, U R not that pathetic. I've known U for like 2 or 3 years. I think all the problems that U have R easy for you. U R just a lazy ass. Just wake and get your ass up. By the way there's something good of your desperado life. U seem such an articulate person. hAhaha

PS: Fuck. Don't be so unfair and jugmental on my webblog. U R not as lame as people I hate so much.

 
At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JD, is that you...? Damn, I thought you never got online in the morning.

Didn't you read it clearly or you're just drunk...? I admitted I was pathetic, so I can tell I'm as lame as people you hate so much for no good reason. Hating people just because they don't like your spooky Gothic style isn't right anyway. Just don't take them personally; it is as simple as pee. You got it...? I'm not articulate. Why should I be? I haven't even heard of any song that used the perfect correct grammar tho.

P.S: Fuck. You are NOT my Lord, dammit.

 
At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your as pathetic as dogs

 
At 6:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who the fuck ever you are, you made no sense. Learn to spell "You're" first.

 
At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because everything changes from moment to moment, we should treasure everything in this moment. Because everything changes from moment to moment, we should not be attached to anything in this moment
*numpang lewat yach*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home